Are you bored with the same-old exercise routine? Have you reached a plateau and fell short of your fitness goals? Do you make excuses to avoid the gym? A certified personal trainer can turn all that around. Experience the difference a personal trainer can make. Lose the fat and gain lean muscle until your clothes don’t fit anymore and you catch yourself admiring your muscles in the mirror.
No Breaks Nutrition provides affordable, customized personal training, plus body building training and fitness challenges. For faster and better results in the gym, it’s time to invest in a work-out plan created by the certified trainers at No Breaks Nutrition.
Certified personal training is available:
- Online – Anytime it’s convenient for you
- In-person – At Iron House Family Fitness Center, 1439 Main Street, Marinette, Wisconsin
No need to be intimidated. Our fitness trainers will tailor the work-out to your personality, activity level, and age. Each work-out plan will move you closer to the strength and fitness goals you set for yourself.
Our job is to:
- Help you set realistic, attainable goals
- Motivate you to achieve your goals
- Educate you about proper work-out techniques
- Challenge you to push yourself to new limits
- Run fitness challenges for friendly competition
- Help you stick to an exercise routine
It’s easy to get started. You will fill out a questionnaire to determine your current fitness level and the exercise goals you want to achieve. We review your questionnaire and design a monthly work-out plan that meets those goals. Our trainers are certified with the International Sports Science Association. They provide knowledgeable, science-backed personal training for a healthy, safe work-out.
Set your fitness goals with an in-person or online personal trainer:
- Lose pounds and body fat
- Gain strength and lean muscle
- Prepare for body building competitions
- Learn to exercise safely to avoid injuries
Contact Us to schedule a personal training session today or visit No Breaks Nutrition, 2614 13th Street, Menominee, MI.